- This event has passed.
GETTING TO KNOW “YOU!” – Connecting With Your Inner Self and Improving Your Relationship with Yourself and Others
September 22, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm| Free
- Learn how to connect with yourself in clever ways you may have never thought of
- Getting to know yourself better or for the first time by implementing simple strategies that will cure complex challenges
- Acquire skills to resurrect your inner-self in ways that are sustainable and beneficial in becoming your best you
- Build a relationship with yourself so you can have effective relationships with other
- Forgive yourself even when others won’t reconcile with you
- Walk away with strategies and solutions that you can implement immediately
- Use my proven SLi-squared strategy to equip you with the tools you need to improve your self-awareness and in managing your relationships
Who Should Attend?
Individuals tired of being stuck in a pity party pit
Couples, families, teams, who want to understand each other better
Leaders wanting to improve their leadership effectiveness
Anyone that wants to know themselves better and relate to self and others more fully